• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town Light Novel Pdf

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
You can now Download Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari) Light Novel Pdf

Synopsis
Since when is life on easy mode?
Lloyd dreams of becoming a burly solider in the royal capital. But everyone in his village agrees he's the weakest of the bunch, including Lloyd himself. Little does he know, all the inhabitants of his tiny town are absurdly overpowered-and Lloyd is no exception! With brains, brawn, and bewitchery, he has a lethal combo that would put anyone in the capital to shame. Exerting unimaginable strength? You betcha! Casting ancient magic? No sweat! Holding himself in high esteem? Erm, he might need to work a little more on that one...

Associated Titles
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town
Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari

1. VOLUME 01 -------------- DOWNLOAD

Icewraith

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
Just finished the book and I already can't wait for next one, I don't have a favorite among the yet since they all seem really funny
I'll just have to wait till next book to see who's character I like the most

• Haha
Reactions: Jack the ripper